Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cut Down On Waste This Year By Using Reusable Shopping Bags

Make it your goal to cut down on waste this year by using a reusable shopping bag.  With that being said, let me tell you about a few more of my favorite Green things.  Reusable shopping bags, and I own several.  In my opinion, you can't have to many of these.  I don't have a handbag or shoe obsession, I have a reusable shopping bag/tote obsession.  I love a great tote, especially a fantastic green one.  I have a different one, for different stores.  I have one from/for Walmart, Dollar Tree, Kroger and The Fresh Market.  I keep them in a small crate/box in the back of my jeep and simply use whichever reusable bag for what ever store I'm shopping in.  If I don't have one for that particular store, then I use my Dollar Tree versatile green reusable shopping bag.

I have listed below some of my favorite reusable shopping bags that I own and suggest.  All except for the Envitote, but this is on my list of totes to obtain in the near future.  This tote is amazing, it's not only green, but very versatile and multipurpose. 










1 comment:

Life Style/Green Living News Stories

My Favorites

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers